We offer a selection of bike and mountain bike options for schools. We follow BikeSchool’s Modules for Learning, that are provided in progressive order.
-Holiday Programmes (KIDS BIKE-WEEK) – Scroll Down Page.
-School MTB Camps
-Cycle Skills + Journey Trips
-Bike Related Lessons + Guidance
-Track Design + Management
-Mechanical Repair + Maintenance Lessons
Cost: $199 + GST (<1.5 Hours) + Bikes and Equipment. Touch base with us even if your budget is limited – Several programmes can be funded at no-cost, so send us an email to see what options are available for your school.
Bike and Scooter Tracks – Email us for information: email@example.com
BIKESCHOOL KIDS BIKE-WEEK (SCHOOL HOLIDAYS)
Runs 11th – 15th October 2021
BIG BIKE DAYS INCLUDES
Pump Track Coaching and Riding – All day long!
Mountain Bike Coaching Sessions
Trail Design and Maintenance Sessions
Bike Mechanics + Cleaning Sessions
Leadership Skills (Developing Great People – Games and Challenges)
Come along and practice your bike skills with friends.
- Monday 11/10 9am – 1pm at TBC School – Holiday Programme Day.
- Tuesday 12/10 9am – 1pm TBC School – Holiday Programme Day.
- Wednesday 13/10 10am – 11am Big Easy Kid’s Ride – FREE (Places Limited).
- Thursday 14/10 3pm – 4pm Pump Track Ride-Jam – FREE – Ravensbourne School.
- Friday 15/10 9am – 1pm TBC School – Holiday Programme Day.
AGES: 10-15 Year Olds
PRICE: $60 per person (holiday programme – per date) – Do one, or do them all…
Sessions are MIXED, and we will shuffle groups and ages on arrival.
PLACES ARE LIMITED – Email us to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to confirm this spot please make a payment using the following details:
Reference: DUNOBW (alongside your name)
Bank details: 02 0912 0258813 002
Biking is a muddy sport…and we operate in most conditions. We are very safety conscious, so in the off-chance that the weather is terrible, a cancelation will be made and put on Facebook (BikeSchool). BikeSchool Terms and Conditions are on our website. If you can’t attend a booked session, then it’s worth letting us know via text: 0273494393.
- A bike, helmet and gloves in good working order (or let us know if you need one).
- Personal riding equipment (Camelbak, Water, Tools etc.).
- Any food you may need.
DEVELOPING BIKE SUPERSTARS – Touch base on email: email@example.com