When mountain bikers want to get faster, it’s often not a case of training harder. Fitness can only take a person so far in mountain biking. The most effective way to increase speed and endurance is by improving your technique. All products and services at BikeSchool are created by former World Champion, Dr Scarlett Hagen. BikeSchool have a range of customised courses that utilise our Modules for Learning. During our customised courses you will become safer, more efficient, and faster.
ADULT GROUP LESSONS
-Learn to MTB (Beginner): Module 1 & 2.
-Foundation (Intermediate): Module 3.
-Transform (Advanced): Module 4 & 5.
KIDS’ GROUP LESSONS
-Wheelie Rides (Afterschool Bike Rides & Coaching)
-Winter Night Rides (Evening Rides with Coaches)
-Kids’ Holiday Programmes.
Pricing is $159 per person. Groups require a minimum of 6-attendees. Group Lessons are 3-hours in duration, and Private Lessons are 1.5-hours in duration.
GROUP LESSON INFORMATION
1. Our group lessons are suitable for all levels and groups are created based on ability, whether you’re learning the basics, or wanting to progress your riding on more technical terrain.
2. The location for your lesson will be emailed directly to you.
3. A maximum group size of 6 students per instructor ensures a more personalised mountain bike learning experience.
4. A minimum of 6 students per group is required for a lesson to run.
5. Lesson prices do not include rental equipment unless otherwise specified. Rental Equipment can be hired if arranged prior to the lesson.
6. See our Frequently Asked Questions for Terms and Conditions and more information.
Please email us for further information, and to book: firstname.lastname@example.org