We provide track design, management and oversight for a range of school tracks –
- Pump Tracks
- Painted Tracks
- Skills Tracks
- MTB Tracks
We will custom build the perfect mini-track for your school or community space manage the process from design, digitisation, contractors, to the opening ceremony. We have completed more than 20x successful track installs, and have a waiting list of interested schools. It’s important to email as as soon as possible to book your consultation with us so we can get your track organised.
Descriptions of Services:
- Project management, guidance and preparation.
- Physical site visits, consultation and correspondence.
- Facilitate idea-generating meeting for community group.
- The presentation of ideas for track options.
- Track design sketches, laser measurements, and layout using GPS to gather height and location data, and clinometer (abney level) for gradient.
- Digitized track illustrations and/or map production.
- Liaison and correspondence with construction contractors, materials and machinery providers.
- Track shaping and structural advice and services.
- Attend track opening ceremony and provide on-site coaching to cyclists.
- Produce associated reviews, research and reporting.
These are a low-cost, and an easy transformation for any size space!
For information, email us: email@example.com