BikeSchool are the original provider of Mini-Tracks!
The concept is that Mini-Tracks utilise asphalt surfaces for painted bike tracks. We use old tennis courts, netball courts, under-utilised school spaces, or community areas to transform that space into a bike track.
We custom build the perfect mini-track for your school or community space manage the process of design, digitisation, painting contractors, and opening ceremony.
Descriptions of Services:
- Project management, guidance and preparation.
- Physical site visits, consultation and correspondence.
- Facilitate idea-generating meeting for community group.
- The presentation of ideas for either paint tracks, skills tracks, and pump track options.
- Track design sketches, laser measurements, and layout using GPS to gather height and location data, and clinometer (abney level) for gradient.
- Digitized track illustrations and/or map production.
- Liaison and correspondence with construction contractors, materials and machinery providers.
- Attend track opening ceremony and provide on-site coaching to cyclists.
- Produce associated reviews, research and reporting.
These are a low-cost, easy transformation for any asphalt space!
For information, email us: email@example.com